expondo to wiodąca platforma dla ekspertów, która oferuje najlepsze profesjonalne doradztwo oraz niedrogi, profesjonalny sprzęt w połączeniu z doskonałą obsługą klienta. Z siedzibą w Polsce i Niemczech, expondo jest jedną z najszybciej rozwijających się firm e-commerce B2B w Europie.
- Handling and coordinating of incoming transports, customs clearances, documentations and quantities receipts to the main or additional warehouses
- Support for the day-to-day warehouses operations including preparation & execution of weekly unloading delivery plans
- Daily main KPIs followup. implement preventive action in case of any business risk
- +3 year experience on similar role ideally under Operations, Supply Chain, Logistics departments
- Knowledge of incoterms
- Knowledge of customs and warehousing process documentations
- Bachelors degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Economy, Engineering or IT
- Work experience with software’s to track & trace shipments, i.e.: DAKOSY, carriers portal, others
- Intermediate knowledge and working experience on Microsoft 365 modules (i.e. Excel, Access)
- Very good level of English
The DEVELOPMENT of each exponDOer is of the upmost importance to us:
- You will be assigned to a buddy, who will support, advise and simply be there during there for you during the first 4 to 6 weeks of the onboarding.
- Your opinion makes a difference, and you will help us to shape with us expondo’s future.
- We provide free user accounts for both Udemy for Business and Babble to promote your constant development.
We offer all our employees the FREEDOM to work how it is best suited to their needs:
- Whether it will be remote, from the office or a hybrid of both, we will support any decision made and provide the needed hardware to work in comfort.
- If you decide to work at one our locations, all the recommended protective measures are in place for a safe working environment.
- We provide flexible working hours, work-free weekends, and there are no nightshifts.
In our CULTURE we respect our employees’ needs and care for each other:
- We care about everyone’s physical and mental health, and that is why we provide the best possible conditions for a sustainable work-life balance.
- You will be a part of a diverse team in which good humour, mutual support and respect are highly valued.
The expondo group is an international e-commerce company with more than 400 employees. We are a renowned manufacturer and online retailer of niche products created by experts for experts, operating in Europe and having locations in Germany, Poland, Hong Kong and China. Our focus is to provide our customers with an appropriate and scalable service.
To be a part of the extended expondo family is to be a part of an ambitious and dynamic global company. What lies ahead in terms of future is in the hands of our employees. It is their ideas, vision, skills, and talents which allow for us to succeed in this fast paced, globalizing world. Our purpose is to empower DOers.